Test Bank (Download Now) for Statistical Techniques in Business and Economics 17th Edition By Lind
Test Bank (Download Now) for Statistical Techniques in Business and Economics 17th Edition By Douglas Lind, William Marchal, Samuel Wathen
ISBN 10: 1259666360, ISBN 13: 9781259666360
Table of Content
1. What Is Statistics?
2. Describing Data: Frequency Tables, Frequency Distributions, and Graphic Presentation
3. Describing Data: Numerical Measures
4. Describing Data: Displaying and Exploring Data
5. A Survey of Probability Concepts
6. Discrete Probability Distributions
7. Continuous Probability Distributions
8. Sampling Methods and the Central Limit Theorem
9. Estimation and Confidence Intervals
10. One-Sample Tests of Hypothesis
11. Two-Sample Tests of Hypothesis
12. Analysis of Variance
13. Correlation and Linear Regression
14. Multiple Regression Analysis
15. Nonparametric Methods: Nominal Level Hypothesis Tests
16. Nonparametric Methods: Analysis of Ordinal Data
17. Index Numbers
18. Time Series and Forecasting
19. Statistical Process Control and Quality Management
20. An Introduction to Decision Theory
About the Author
Douglas A. Lind earned his B.S. in Business from Bowling Green State University, and his Ph.D. and M.B.A. from the University of Toledo. He is Emeritus Professor at Coastal Carolina University and the University of Toledo. Dr. Lind is a co-author of Statistical Techniques in Business and Economics with the late Robert D. Mason and William G. Marchal. He has more than 38 years of college teaching experience, including teaching statistics at the introductory, intermediate, and advanced undergraduate levels, as well as graduate courses in statistics and research methods. Dr. Lind is a past recipient of the Tony DeJute Outstanding Teacher Award.
William G. Marchal earned his B.S. in mathematics from the University of Dayton, his M.A. in mathematics from Catholic University of America, and his D.Sc. in operations research from George Washington University. He is Emeritus Professor of Information Systems and Operations Management at the University of Toledo College of Business Administration. Dr. Marchal has held visiting appointments at the University of Michigan and at George Mason University. He has worked at the Executive Office of the District of Columbia government, the George Washington University Institute for Management Science, and the U.S. Army Chemical Research and Development Center. He has also served as an associate editor of Naval Research Logistics.
Samuel A. Wathen earned his B.S. in forestry from the University of Illinois, an M.B.A. from Oklahoma State University, an M.S. in forest biometrics from Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, and his Ph.D. in business administration from the University of Minnesota. He is Professor of Management and Decision Sciences in the E. Craig Wall Sr. College of Business Administration at Coastal Carolina University. Dr. Wathen’s research interests include applied statistics, teaching methods, and manufacturing and service process design. He has published articles in the International Journal of Operations and Production Management, National Productivity Review, International Journal of Service Industry Management, and the Journal of Workplace Learning: Employee Counseling Today.